Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Michael Gentry <mg...@masslight.net> on 2015/04/08 21:22:16 UTC

SymbolConstants.SECURE_PAGE missing?

Hello,

I was trying to inject this symbol value into one of our pages, but it
appears to not be present in SymbolConstants.  Is this an oversight or is
this symbol not intended to be visible?

Thanks,

mrg

PS. If it matters, I'm on 5.4b26.

Re: SymbolConstants.SECURE_PAGE missing?

Posted by Michael Gentry <mg...@masslight.net>.
Hi Dimitris,

We have some previous code that was using BaseURLSource.getBaseURL() and
always passing true to it instead of if we were running secure or not.  I
thought I'd base the value on SECURE_PAGE instead of always being true.
 (Our apps are either non-SSL for local development or all-SSL for
testing/production.)

Thanks,

mrg

Posted by Dimitris Zenios <di...@gmail.com>.