Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Ali C <Al...@ncsc.gov.uk.INVALID> on 2019/10/30 16:14:12 UTC

Minifi C2 - connection to secured NIFI API

Hi All,
I'm trying to setup Minifi C2 with a connection to the Nifi API to pull templates and distribute them to MINIFI nodes. In my case the NIFI server is running in certificate / SSL auth mode (using the NIFI toolkit for testing). Is it possible to get C2 to connect to the API in this case? I have been able to configure C2 to require ssl connections to it, but cannot find a way to get it to authenticate to NIFI in order to access the API.

Any help would be appreciated,
Ali
This information is exempt under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA) and may be exempt under other UK information legislation. Refer any FOIA queries to ncscinfoleg@ncsc.gov.uk. All material is UK Crown Copyright (c)

Re: Minifi C2 - connection to secured NIFI API

Posted by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ali,

If I remember correctly this should be possible. Can you share the
configuration you tried and potential errors you got?

Pierre