Posted to ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org by "Janardhanan, Ajith (AJANARDH)" <AJ...@arinc.com> on 2008/02/13 23:07:37 UTC

Problem with the get directory/file.txt

Hi,
I am using the solaris/windows ftp client to get a file file1.txt in a
directory incoming. This is the response I am getting:

	ftp> get incoming/file1.txt
	incoming/file1.txt: Not a directory

Could any one lead to some pointers, please ... This command is not even
caught in the messageReceived() in MinaFtpProtocolHandler.java while
debugging.

Interestingly, if I do a cd to incoming, I am able to download the file.
Also, if I run the command the following way, it works:

ftp> get
(remote-file) incoming/file1.txt
(local-file) file1.txt
200 PORT command successful
150 Getting data connection.
226 Transfer complete.
local:file1.txt remote file1.txt
3072 bytes received in 0.051 seconds
ftp>

Re: Problem with the get directory/file.txt

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
Could you provider the debug level log from the server? Also, do you
see the same error in both environments (Solaris and Windows)? Might
it be that you don't have a local incoming directory?

/niklas