Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Hossein <ma...@csc.com> on 2010/09/17 17:09:03 UTC

Spring Security

Hello, I'm using camel 2.2 and need to implement security for invoking my
webservice. Is spring security available for camel 2.2? If not any
suggestions on how to authorize and authenticate users?

Thanks in advance

Re: Spring Security

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Sep 18, 2010 at 12:46 AM, Hossein <ma...@csc.com> wrote:

> Unfortunately, that won't work us. We have to use official released versions,
> which currently is fuse-4.2 which includes camel 2.2.
>
> Any other suggestions / doc reference is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Do it yourself.

Or get a support contract with FuseSource which can help you with an
official supported version which includes the Spring Security
integration.

> Thanks

Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus

Re: Spring Security

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Can you try to use the Fuse ESB 4.3.0, Camel 2.4-fuse was
shipped with it.

Willem

Re: Spring Security

Re: Spring Security

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Not its only avail from Camel 2.3
http://camel.apache.org/spring-security.html

But you can maybe just download the jar and use it with Camel 2.2.