Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2017/12/11 12:29:54 UTC

Put the social networks icons above "Latest tweets" (OFBIZ-10050)

Hi,

I wanted to put the social networks icons above "Latest tweets" but it's not as easy as I thought without breaking the layout.

Could someone with more knowledge with the site have a look please?

TIA

Jacques

Re: Put the social networks icons above "Latest tweets" (OFBIZ-10050)

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Forgot to mention: done with OFBIZ-10086

Jacques

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.