Posted to dev@age.apache.org by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com> on 2022/01/20 06:08:19 UTC

Re: Apache AGE (Incubating) SGA/IP Clearance

Hi Eya,

Please discuss the status of the project with your mentors. The Secretary's role is limited to recording documents.

Warm regards,
Craig

> On Jan 19, 2022, at 4:36 PM, Eya Badal <ba...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello Secretary,
>
> Hope you are well. When I check the Whimsy for AGE I see the RED issues:
> No Software Grant and No IP Clearance Filed
> No Release Yet/Missing ASF Copyright Headers on Source Code
> No Release Yet/Binary has licensing issues
>
> We submitted the Software Grant back in July 2020 and also here is the ticket for IP Clearance(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AGEOLD-1 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AGEOLD-1>) that was opened in July 2020 as well.
>
> As of releases, we have 4 official Apache releases and no license issues.  ASF Copyright Headers also exist on source code: https://github.com/apache/incubator-age <https://github.com/apache/incubator-age>
>
> For convenience, I attached the SGA ad CLA that we submitted back in July 2020 as well.
>
> Could you please advise?
>
> Best Regards,
> Eya
>
> <software-grant-template_signed_Bitnine_20200714.pdf><cla-corporate_AGE_signed_Bitnine_20200714.pdf>

Craig L Russell
clr@apache.org

Re: Apache AGE (Incubating) SGA/IP Clearance

Posted by Eya Badal <ey...@apache.org>.
Hello Craig,

Thank you very much. We discussed this with our mentor and we were able to fix the issues.

Best regards,
Eya