Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Will Gomes <wg...@umd.edu> on 2008/04/08 23:13:56 UTC

Re: JAXB jars missing in servicemix-3.3-SNAPSHOT?

Complete rebuild includes the correct jaxb for cxf components. But I still
get linkage error for JAXB api when deploying:
wsdl-first-cxf-sa-3.3-SNAPSHOT.zip.

In case it helps others out, I stopped getting the JAXB error when I
switched to use Java 1.6.0_05 which includes the 2.1 api. Before, I was
using Java 1.6_03 endorsed with JAXB 2.1 api jars. But it turns out the
servicemix startup script reset the endorsed directory to
'%SERVICEMIX_HOME%\lib\endorsed', so my endorsed jars never got picked up
causing the linkage error.