Posted to dev@bluemarlin.apache.org by Reza Adibnia <re...@futurewei.com> on 2021/03/05 01:36:25 UTC

write-access

Hi JB,

I followed these instructions to have write access to GiHub.

  1.  Activating 2FA on my Github
  2.  Linking my Github ID with my Apache ID

But I still don't have the right MFA Status. Can you tell me which part id missing?

Best,

Reza.

[cid:image001.png@01D7111C.E5BEEB50]

Re: write-access

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Reza,

Let me check the groups associated with your Apache ID.

Regards
JB