Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "Coscend@OM" <OM...@Coscend.com> on 2016/09/13 05:34:16 UTC

SOAP API Plugin in Java

Dear Maxim and Sebastian,

Bhushan Patil, a user of OpenMeetings, has provided a guide and code on how
to create SOAP / REST client by using wsdl2java utility of CXF [1] and use
it to call OM's basic APIs [2].  (Getting hash of recording is a work in
progress.)  I encouraged him for this contribution to OpenMeetings
community, as such contributions would expand our community.  He promptly
agreed and contributed.

Would you like him to merge his contribution with [3]?  Should it be
affirmative, please suggest him the next steps.

[1] https://github.com/thebhushanpatil/openmeetings3.0.2-soap-api

[2] https://github.com/openmeetings/openmeetings-api-plugin

[3]
https://github.com/openmeetings/openmeetings-api-plugin/wiki/3.-SOAP--REST-A
PI-(in-Java)

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Hemant K. Sabat

Coscend Communications Solutions
Web site: www.Coscend.com
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: See 'Confidentiality Notice Regarding E-mail
Messages from Coscend Communications Solutions' posted at:
http://www.Coscend.com/Terms_and_Conditions.html

Re: SOAP API Plugin in Java

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
good to know :)