Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Marcel Kinard <cm...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/21 22:02:58 UTC

incubator-cordova-js pull request: CB-1473

I submitted a pull request on github about 4 hours ago, but I haven't
seen an autogenerated email land on the dev list yet, so here's a manual
email.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-js/pull/29

Added missing comments to getPreferredLanguage(). Part of CB-1473.

Re: incubator-cordova-js pull request: CB-1473

Posted by Marcel Kinard <cm...@gmail.com>.
Request closed. Thanks for pulling!

-- Marcel Kinard

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.