Posted to dev@ripple.apache.org by Alexander <an...@estudiantes.uci.cu> on 2012/11/22 04:44:50 UTC

hello!

i want to get a copy of ripple.crx for test it!

can You help me ?

greetings

http://www.uci.cu
http://www.facebook.com/universidad.uci

Re: hello!

Posted by Brent Lintner <br...@gmail.com>.
To add on: that is one spot you get the .crx. You can also get it at the
Chrome Store:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ripple-emulator-beta/geelfhphabnejjhdalkjhgipohgpdnoc

Also, since we are still in the process of contributing the codebase to the
ASF project, you can find the entire project here:

github.com/blackberry/Ripple-UI

You can build it yourself and load the unpacked extension, if you so desire
(as an alternative). If so, you can check out this reference:

https://github.com/blackberry/Ripple-UI/blob/next/doc/chrome_extension.md

And, for detailed hacking... see:

https://github.com/blackberry/Ripple-UI/blob/next/HACKING.md

All the best,