Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com> on 2013/03/09 08:32:45 UTC

Re: Releasing 12.04.01

Done.

-Adrian

Re: Releasing 12.04.01

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com>.
Upgrading a minor release number (for example from 11.1 to 11.2 ) is
safe - there should not be any upgrade issues.

Upgrading a major release (from 11.x to 12.x) will require some work. We
allow non-backward-compatible changes in major releases  - which may
include data model changes.

-Adrian

Re: Releasing 12.04.01