Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Bowie Bailey <Bo...@BUC.com> on 2007/10/12 16:05:44 UTC

sa-update channel detail

Is there any way to get sa-update to output detail about which channels
were updated?  I currently get an email when it updates something, but I
can't tell which channels were updated without digging into the
directory structure looking for timestamps.

--
Bowie

Re: sa-update channel detail

Posted by Matthias Haegele <mh...@linuxrocks.dyndns.org>.
Bowie Bailey schrieb:
> Is there any way to get sa-update to output detail about which channels
> were updated?  I currently get an email when it updates something, but I
> can't tell which channels were updated without digging into the
> directory structure looking for timestamps.

man sa-update?

sa-update -D?

--
GrĂ¼sse/Greetings