Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by ali khan <al...@yahoo.com> on 2004/03/01 12:01:40 UTC

POST method - help

Could anyone please tell me why a POST method request not work on mod_perl 1.99.24  using the lastest version of CGI.pm.

Also could someone please tell me the latest status of the mod_perl 2 module which allows processing of POST requests

is it something like:   Apache::Request, but I'm rusty.

ali khan

Re: POST method - help

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
ali khan wrote:
> Could anyone please tell me why a POST method request not work on mod_perl
> 1.99.24  using the lastest version of CGI.pm.

Ali, mod_perl 1.99.24 doesn't exist. Please take a look
http://perl.apache.org/bugs/ to learn how we expect you to send us bug reports.