Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Reinhold Gruber <he...@gmx.at> on 2004/09/22 10:50:51 UTC

initial-value in property-specification (2. attempt)

Ok, it seems that I formulated my question rather poorly. Sorry for that.

I looked at the Code and found that AbstractPage.initialize() is called in
the constructor and every time the page is detached. This means that the
property-assignments in intialize() are always executed after a
Request-Cycle. Which makes perfectly sense to me.

Is the same true for specified properties and their (optional)
initial-value?

I dont think so because I get different results when I use specified
properties with initial-value vs. page-managed properties with assignment in
initialize().

Reinhold

--
+++ GMX DSL Premiumtarife 3 Monate gratis* + WLAN-Router 0,- EUR* +++
Clevere DSL-Nutzer wechseln jetzt zu GMX: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl