Posted to dev@streampark.apache.org by Huajie Wang <be...@apache.org> on 2023/02/05 03:28:53 UTC

[CANCEL][VOTE] Release Apache StreamPark(Incubating) 2.0.0-RC4

Hello Incubator Community,

I'm cancelling this vote:

https://lists.apache.org/thread/680qq5jggwbqxmwfq5yztp4tzmz4l2ys

due to licenses issues. I'll fix them and start a new vote process.

Thanks a lot for all your help.

Best,
Huajie Wang

Re: [CANCEL][VOTE] Release Apache StreamPark(Incubating) 2.0.0-RC4

Posted by Huajie Wang <be...@apache.org>.
Yes, this is a process issue not licenses issues.

Best,
Huajie Wang

tison <wa...@gmail.com> 于2023年2月5日周日 12:01写道:

Posted by Huajie Wang <be...@apache.org>.