Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Markus Geiß <mg...@mifos.org> on 2016/03/21 10:22:20 UTC

Re: [Mifos-developer] GSOC 2016: FINERACT-81: Implement integration for UPI

Hey Aditya,

hope this finds you well. ; o)

Part of this project is to define the SDK based on a fluent interface
approach. Once this SDK is available it should be integrated into Fineract
using a connector approach.

Please post future messages at the Fineract mailing list, given this is a
Fineract not a Mifos project.

Best wishes,

*Markus Geiss*
Chief Architect