Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Fernando Carvalho <fe...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/04 14:47:54 UTC

Fwd: Simple example for Cluster configuration of Hadoop 2.6.0

Dear Hadoop users,

I would like to know if some have an simple example of how to setup Hadoop
2.6.0 in Cluster mode.
I'm googling for this, but I'm only able to find examples for earlier
versions of Hadoop which are not fully compatible with the current.
Can someone help me?

--
Fernando

Re: Simple example for Cluster configuration of Hadoop 2.6.0

Posted by Telles Nobrega <te...@gmail.com>.
Agreed Frank Lanitz.

The link I sent is very helpful and worked with just few changes.

Posted by Telles Nobrega <te...@gmail.com>.
Agreed Frank Lanitz.

Posted by Telles Nobrega <te...@gmail.com>.
Agreed Frank Lanitz.

Posted by Telles Nobrega <te...@gmail.com>.
Agreed Frank Lanitz.

Posted by Frank Lanitz <fr...@sql-ag.de>.

Posted by Frank Lanitz <fr...@sql-ag.de>.

Posted by Frank Lanitz <fr...@sql-ag.de>.

Posted by Frank Lanitz <fr...@sql-ag.de>.

Posted by Andre Kelpe <ak...@concurrentinc.com>.
See here:
https://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r2.6.0/hadoop-project-dist/hadoop-common/ClusterSetup.html

- André

--
André Kelpe
andre@concurrentinc.com

Re: Simple example for Cluster configuration of Hadoop 2.6.0

Posted by Andre Kelpe <ak...@concurrentinc.com>.
See here:

--
André Kelpe
andre@concurrentinc.com

Re: Simple example for Cluster configuration of Hadoop 2.6.0

Posted by Andre Kelpe <ak...@concurrentinc.com>.
See here:

--
André Kelpe
andre@concurrentinc.com

Re: Simple example for Cluster configuration of Hadoop 2.6.0

Posted by Andre Kelpe <ak...@concurrentinc.com>.
See here:

--
André Kelpe