Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by Brian McCallister <mc...@forthillcompany.com> on 2004/03/20 19:54:39 UTC

OTM and Report Queries

Are we supposed to be able to do report queries from the OTM?

-Brian

Re: OTM and Report Queries

Posted by Jakob Braeuchi <jb...@gmx.ch>.
hi brian,

this would imply that we know the identity of the retrieved objects which is not
the case in the current implementation. an even bigger issue would be to modify
joined results.

jakob

Re: OTM and Report Queries

Posted by Brian McCallister <mc...@forthillcompany.com>.