Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by bryan <br...@itnisk.com> on 2002/10/07 09:19:27 UTC

webdav support on Tomcat

Anyone know where I can find info about the level of WebDAV support on
Tomcat. The example, documentation that comes with the install so far as
I have found seems only to show how one can set a directory to be
readonly or write enabled, what I'm looking for is information on for
example: Does Tomcat support Locking? If so, how to enable it. Basically
a guideline on working with WebDAV in Tomcat and the level of support
the protocol enjoys.