Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Javier Campoamor <jc...@lapize.com> on 2002/02/25 20:18:50 UTC

RE: Accessing database defined in struts-config

Some days ago, Antony made a question and now I'm having the same problem,
can some one explain to me if there is a way to access to the datasource
configured in the struts-config file from a class that doesn't extend an
action?

Thanks in advance

Javier

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>