Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Andrew Carr <an...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/02 16:39:32 UTC

Tomcat Blog

Why hasn't the blog been maintained, do you need help with this?

--
With Regards,
Andrew Carr

e. andrewlanecarr@gmail.com
w. andrew.carr@openlogic.com
h. 4235255668
c. 4239489852
a. 101 Francis Drive, Greeneville, TN, 37743

Re: Tomcat Blog

Posted by Andrew Carr <an...@gmail.com>.
Mark,

Looks like I am good.  I logged in successfully and was able to start
writing a blog entry.  Thanks!

Andrew

Re: Tomcat Blog

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.

Re: Tomcat Blog

Posted by Andrew Carr <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: Tomcat Blog

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.

Re: Tomcat Blog

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.
Mark,

On 2/2/15 5:03 PM, Mark Thomas wrote:
> On 02/02/2015 21:57, Andrew Carr wrote:
>> Hmm... so mediocre crap isn't what you are looking for?
>
> Mediocre crap sums up the content I wrote for the blog fairly well :)
> There was the occasional article with real value but most were just
> regurgitating the release announcements.
>
> There is plenty of scope to do something useful with the blog - just
> nobody (to date) with the time and energy it needs to do it. Ditto the
> Tomcat twitter feed.

How does one post to the blog?

-chris

Re: Tomcat Blog

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.

Re: Tomcat Blog

Posted by Andrew Carr <an...@gmail.com>.
Hmm... so mediocre crap isn't what you are looking for?

[?]

Re: Tomcat Blog

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.