Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/07 02:13:16 UTC

[Meetup] Apache Pulsar x Apache Flink Meetup at Hangzhou, China - 2019/03/23

The first Apache Pulsar x Apache Flink meetup is upcoming at Hangzhou,
China on 03/23. The committers, contributors and users from two communities
will gather together, talking about Pulsar 2.3.0, Pulsar's production usage
and practice, Pulsar and Flink integration, and etc. It is the first
collaboration event that Pulsar community has with other ASF projects. We
are hoping to explore more collaboration events with other ASF communities
in the future.

If you happen to be at Hangzhou area, come and join us:

https://www.huodongxing.com/event/9482519762900
(the signup link is in Chinese, we will try to make a bilingual one)

If there is no Pulsar meetup at your area or you are considering starting
one, feel free to talk to me. I'd happy to help you find a sponsorship for
your event, connect you with pulsar users, and find speakers for you.

Thanks,
Sijie