Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Glenn Williams <gl...@iosemantics.com> on 2007/08/23 00:01:14 UTC

Setting web service application parameters

Hello,

What is the best way to pass parameters (such as DB authentication) into a
web services application being hosted by Axis2? Additionally what is the
best way to set up a config file for that application itself?

Thanks in advance.

glenn

  _____

Posted by Glenn Williams <gl...@iosemantics.com>.
Hi,

Our application supports runtime configuration (setting pool size for
example) that allows our end user to customize the application for their
specific runtime needs. What is the best way to accommodate this within the
Axis2 environment?

Thanks.

glenn