Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Tiberiu Dondera <ti...@hotmail.com> on 2001/03/08 02:09:40 UTC

Turbine pool connection

I know that a similar question has been answered on the list before, but the
answer posted just didn't work out for me...

I'm using mysql, and I'm trying to use a connection pool.
This are the lines in my cocoon.properties:

processor.xsp.pool.database.SCDomains.driver=org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver
processor.xsp.pool.database.SCDomains.url=jdbc:mysql://localhost/SCDomains
processor.xsp.pool.database.SCDomains.username=username
processor.xsp.pool.database.SCDomains.password=password
processor.xsp.pool.database.SCDomains.maxConnections=10
processor.xsp.pool.database.SCDomains.expiryTime=3600000

processor.xsp.pool.database.adaptor=DBMySQL
processor.xsp.pool.database.adaptor.DBMySQL=org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver

However, using esql without the connection pool works just fine
(<esql:driver>...</esql:driver>, etc.), but using
<esql:pool>SCDomains</esql:pool> just won't work...

Thanks in advance for any hints.
Tiberiu Dondera

Re: Turbine pool connection

Posted by Tiberiu Dondera <ti...@hotmail.com>.
Sorry for the spamming... :)

I have solved the problem, but I REALLY DIDN'T GET IT!

All I did was change the name DBMySQL (in the Cocoon.properties file) in
DBMM.
Hence the lines:

processor.xsp.pool.database.adaptor=DBMM
processor.xsp.pool.database.adaptor.DBMM=org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver

Is this a bug, or just a feature? :)

Re: Turbine pool connection

Posted by Tiberiu Dondera <ti...@hotmail.com>.