Posted to dev@corinthia.apache.org by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <de...@acm.org> on 2014/12/21 17:19:11 UTC

RE: [51/51] [partial] incubator-corinthia git commit: Moved 3rdparty to platform ...

It might have been much safer to work this out on a branch first [;<).

Author: jani <ja...@apache.org>
Authored: Sun Dec 21 13:32:01 2014 +0100
Committer: jani <ja...@apache.org>
Committed: Sun Dec 21 13:32:01 2014 +0100

[ ... ]

Re: [51/51] [partial] incubator-corinthia git commit: Moved 3rdparty to platform ...

Posted by jan i <ja...@apache.org>.
On 21 December 2014 at 22:51, Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org> wrote:

> #corinthia is fine, the #apache- prefix we sometimes use is a safeguard,
> as we own that namespace on Freenode.
> I have registered #corinthia now, so there should be no issues.

I am not constantly online on IRC for the time being, but that can change.

I tend to use google hangout or skype....as well as hipchat (for infra).
These channels can also be saved.

But I go with the majority, so if we agree on IRC I will be there as well.

rgds
jan i.

Posted by Louis Suárez-Potts <lu...@gmail.com>.
> On 21 Dec 2014, at 16:51, Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> #corinthia is fine, the #apache- prefix we sometimes use is a safeguard, as we own that namespace on Freenode.
> I have registered #corinthia now, so there should be no issues.

Thanks
(Now I just got to get me there.)
louis

Posted by Louis Suárez-Potts <lu...@gmail.com>.