Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by "Harper, Brad" <br...@Fiserv.com> on 2009/06/11 20:38:02 UTC

Build Scheduling

I have three builds scheduled, two of which don't run.

The three schedules are

Name    Descr                       Cron Expr                 Max Time
Active

------

HOURLY  Hourly During Work Hours    0 0 0 9-18 ? * MON-FRI    3600
true

NIGHTLY Nightly at 0100             0 0 0 1 ? * SUN-SAT       3600
true

WEEKLY  Weekly at 0100 Sunday       0 0 0 1 ? * SUN           3600
true

The HOURLY schedule fires and runs its build as expected. It is
associated a project, with goals == 'clean install', From == PROJECT,
BuildFresh == false and Default == true.

The NIGHTLY schedule never fires. It is associated with the same
project, also 'clean install' and with From == PROJECT, BuildFresh ==
true and Default == false.

The WEEKLY schedule never fires. It is associated with a different
project, goals == 'clean install', From == GROUP, BuildFresh == true,
and Default == true.

All builds run successfully when triggered manually.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Brad

Re: Build Scheduling

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 11:38 AM, Harper, Brad<br...@fiserv.com> wrote:
> I have three builds scheduled, two of which don't run.

Could it be http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-2195 ?

If you still need help, let us know what version you're using, and
what steps you took to get to this point.

In the past I've found that editing and saving (no changes) a schedule
can make it start working.  Watch the log when you do this and see if
it prints the 'Next fire time'.

--
Wendy