Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by cocorossello <co...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/13 11:26:47 UTC

javaee-api 8.0 JPA

Hi,

Using the javaee-api 8.0 library I get the following errors:

AttributeOverride is not a repeatable annotation type
NamedQuery is not a repeatable annotation type

Is the JPA spec updated to the latest 2.2?

Best regards,
Vicente.

Re: javaee-api 8.0 JPA

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
For the record it belongs to geronimo for the spec jar and tomee for the
integration in its bundle (javaee-api).
Thanks for opening the issue, think we can ping the right communities from
there ;).

Romain Manni-Bucau

Re: javaee-api 8.0 JPA

Posted by cocorossello <co...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: javaee-api 8.0 JPA

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
I think it's more a TomEE ticket to use the right spec jar, right?
--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro

Re: javaee-api 8.0 JPA

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID>.

Re: javaee-api 8.0 JPA

Posted by cocorossello <co...@gmail.com>.
Shouldn't it be aligned since openjpa is now 2.2 compliant?

Re: javaee-api 8.0 JPA

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
No, it's using <geronimo-jpa_2.1_spec.version>1.0-alpha-1