Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Tomas Marek <ma...@tipsport.cz> on 2003/11/24 20:53:57 UTC

Cocoon Install With Different AppServer

I tried to follow instructions at  wiki.cocoondev.org describing how to
install Cocoon inside Tomcat. However, I think the info is out of date
'cos there is need of  cocoon.war file insid cocoon_install dir. Using
2.1.3, I have no such a file in there so I'm clueless how to proccedd
further. Can anybody give me an advice on how to accomplish this, or
where to get some info about this, at least?

tom

Re: Cocoon Install With Different AppServer

Posted by Tony Collen <co...@umn.edu>.
Tomas Marek wrote:
> I tried to follow instructions at  wiki.cocoondev.org describing how to
> install Cocoon inside Tomcat. However, I think the info is out of date
> 'cos there is need of  cocoon.war file insid cocoon_install dir. Using
> 2.1.3, I have no such a file in there so I'm clueless how to proccedd
> further. Can anybody give me an advice on how to accomplish this, or
> where to get some info about this, at least?

'build war' (without the quots) will build you a nice .war file to deploy.  You can also copy
build/webapp/ into a 'cocoon' subdirectory under TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/ if you desire, too.

> tom

Tony