Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by "Garcia del Moral, Goizane" <go...@itpaero.com.INVALID> on 2021/11/02 08:55:03 UTC

Requirements to install and use Apache MiNiFi

Dear Sir/Madam

We would like to test getting data from a workshop machine using the MiNiFi agent. Nevertheless, first of all, we would like to know if the agent is compatible with the machine. On your website we have seen that it is compatible for the following operating systems:

·        Red Hat Enterprise Linux / CentOS 6 (64-bit)

·        Red Hat Enterprise Linux / CentOS 7 (64-bit)

·        Ubuntu Precise (12.04) (64-bit)

·        Ubuntu Trusty (14.04) (64-bit)

·        Debian 7

·        SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 11 SP3 (64-bit)

In case the machine PC is a Windows, would it be possible to deploy the agent?
In addition, we have seen that it requires JRE 1.8 (at least the toolkit) to be deployed. Is this true?

On the other hand, we would like to confirm with you if the use of the MiNiFi agent requires a license and, if so, what would be the characteristics/conditions of the licensing (price, expiration, where the license is installed/deposited, if it is on the machine itself, etc.).

Thank you very much in advance for your attention,
We look forward to hearing from you,

[cid:image001.png@01D37987.A4BECD30]

Goizane Garcia del Moral
Infraestructura IT

goizane.garcia@itpaero.com<ma...@itpaero.com>

Telf.: (+34) 946577609               extensión: 47609

Industria de Turbo Propulsores, S.A.U.
Parque Tecnológico nº 300
48170 Zamudio - Spain

www.itpaero.com<http://www.itpaero.com/>