Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by Andi Vajda <va...@apache.org> on 2013/11/03 21:38:50 UTC

[nag][VOTE] Release PyLucene 4.5.1-1

One more PMC vote is needed to make this release.
Please, consider voting on it.

Thanks !

Andi..

Posted by Martin Scherer <m....@fu-berlin.de>.
Hi everybody,

I've created issue PYLUCENE-28 with a patch fixing it. Please have a look.

Best,
Martin

(Voting +1, no matter if its included now or later)

Posted by Andi Vajda <va...@apache.org>.
 Hi Martin,

Posted by Martin Scherer <m....@fu-berlin.de>.
Hi Andi,

Posted by Andi Vajda <va...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 4 Nov 2013, Steve Rowe wrote:

> +1
>
> As with the 4.5.0 RC, the install instructions to ?make test? after ?sudo make install? fail:
>
>    writing lucene.egg-info/PKG-INFO
>    error: lucene.egg-info/PKG-INFO: Permission denied
>    make: *** [install-test] Error 1
>
> I ran ?sudo chown -R username .?, and then "make test? succeeded, all tests pass.

Thank you, Steve, I need to change the install instructions to run 'make
test' _before_ make install (in a future release).

Andi..

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.