Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Kaxil Naik <ka...@apache.org> on 2021/03/09 23:38:08 UTC

[VOTE] Release apache-airflow-upgrade-check 1.3.0 from 1.3.0rc1

Hey all,

This calls for the release of a new dist: *apache-airflow-upgrade-check*,
version 1.3.0. This represents the contents of the airflow/upgrade/
tree (plus a few supporting files) as a separate dist.

This code is based on the v1-10-stable branch, the git tag is
https://github.com/apache/airflow/releases/tag/upgrade-check%2F1.3.0rc1

This email is calling a vote on the release, which will last until Friday
12th February 23:40 UTC

Consider this my (binding) +1.

The files can be downloaded from
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/airflow/upgrade-check/1.3.0rc1/

- *apache-airflow-upgrade-check-1.3.0rc1-source.tar.gz* is a source
release containing the files that made up the binary and wheel
releases.
- *apache-airflow-upgrade-check-1.3.0rc1-bin.tar.gz* is the binary
Python "sdist" release.
- *apache_airflow_upgrade_check-1.3.0rc1-py2.py3-none-any.whl* is the
binary Python pre-compiled wheel file.

Public keys are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/airflow/KEYS

This dist is also available on PyPI
https://pypi.org/project/apache-airflow-upgrade-check/

*Changelog: *
https://github.com/apache/airflow/tree/upgrade-check/1.3.0rc1/airflow/upgrade#changelog

Only votes from PMC members are binding, but members of the community
to test the release and vote with "(non-binding)".

The test procedure for PMCs and Contributors who would like to test
this RC are described in
<
https://github.com/apache/airflow/blob/master/dev/README_RELEASE_AIRFLOW.md#verify-release-candidates-by-contributors
>,
but again, this time it is a little bit different.

To actually use this command you will need apache-airflow 1.10.14

Please note that the version number inside the archives exclude the
`rcX` string, so it's now simply 1.3.0. This will allow us to rename
the artifact without modifying the artifact checksums when we actually
release.

Thanks,
Kaxil

[CANCELLED][VOTE] Release apache-airflow-upgrade-check 1.3.0 from 1.3.0rc1

Posted by Kaxil Naik <ka...@gmail.com>.
I am cancelling this vote to add
https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/14700 which solves a problem Elad
found.

Creating 1.3.0rc2 in a bit.

Re: [VOTE] Release apache-airflow-upgrade-check 1.3.0 from 1.3.0rc1

Posted by Ash Berlin-Taylor <as...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Kaxil Naik <ka...@apache.org>.