Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2010/07/03 22:32:19 UTC

[VOTE] release Apache OpenWebBeans-1.0.0-alpha-1

Hi!

I'd like to call a VOTE on releasing Apache OpenWebBeans-1.0.0-alpha-1 .

Maven staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenwebbeans-032/

SVN source tag (r960266):
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openwebbeans/tags/openwebbeans-1.0.0-alpha-1/

Source release:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenwebbeans-032/org/apache/openwebbeans/openwebbeans/1.0.0-alpha-1/openwebbeans-1.0.0-alpha-1-source-release.zip

PGP release keys 2FDB81B1 http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openwebbeans/trunk/KEYS

Vote will be open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 veto (and reason why)

txs and LieGrue,
strub

Re: [VOTE] release Apache OpenWebBeans-1.0.0-alpha-1

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 4:32 PM, Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> wrote:
> Vote will be open for 72 hours.

If we don't re-spin for Gurkans concerns, can we keep the vote open
into Tuesday/Wednesday?  We have a U.S. holiday Monday.

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] release Apache OpenWebBeans-1.0.0-alpha-1

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com>.
Mean time, please send a cancel VOTE, and restart the VOTE process with new
artifacts!

Thanks;

--Gurkan

________________________________
Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com>.
>>>I'll manually upgrade their poms and rerun the release tomorrow.

Awesome! Thanks;

--Gurkan

________________________________

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Yes, I can see the argument.

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Hi Gurkan!

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Hi Gurkan!

[3] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenwebbeans-032/org/apache/openwebbeans/openwebbeans/1.0.0-alpha-1/openwebbeans-1.0.0-alpha-1-source-release.zip

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
my
+1
so far :)

LieGrue,
strub

Re: [VOTE] release Apache OpenWebBeans-1.0.0-alpha-1 [CANCELLED]

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Hi!

I'll rerun the release with also upgrading the not-included modules to the final release version

LieGrue,
strub