Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Stuart Houston <st...@pha.co.za> on 2003/02/24 08:02:10 UTC

Page Break

Hi

How would i turn excels auto page breaks off and manually create my own page breaks in POI?

Retrieving name of attribute

Posted by bhamathy U <bh...@yahoo.co.in>.
Hi,

I'm currently doing a proj where I need to retrieve the names of the attribute (this has to be printed as Header of the column in the Worksheet).

I can get the value of an attribute in a class but not its name. Does anybody how to get it? If so help me is doing that.

bhamathy