Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Frederic Chalons <fr...@hsoftware.com> on 2006/01/09 10:33:14 UTC

Force PATH env variable - Enabling .DLL loading

Hi,

I would like to use ant to launch a java application that loads a black
box .dll under Windows.
Whatever the reason, the .dll path need to be present in the PATH
environment variable.
Otherwise, the java app fails to find and load the library.

As I need to deploy the app on numerous machines, I'd rather avoid to
set the PATH each time.
Any idea to set the environment within ant commandline or even better
within the ant file before I call the java task?

Thank you,
Frédéric