Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by prasanna bhat <pr...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/20 15:59:53 UTC

Kerberos authentication

Hi,

Going through the mail archives i got to know that Kerberos authentication
is not supported by JMeter.

Can anyone please tell me is there any work around for this?? and also i
would like to know if this puts any overhead on the Load Testing??

Thanks,
Prasanna

Re: Kerberos authentication

Posted by prasanna bhat <pr...@gmail.com>.
Can anyone please provide me with some pointers here??

Thanks,
Prasanna