Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Garren Smith <ga...@apache.org> on 2015/11/11 09:30:04 UTC

Podcast talking CouchDB, PouchDB and Hoodie

Hi All,

I recently had a great time being interviewed on the ZADevChat podcast. Its a South African based developer podcast. I talk about what CouchDB is, new features in CouchDB 2.0. I also talk about the wider CouchDB community specifically PouchDB and how it works so well with CouchDB for offline development. I also chat a bit about Hoodie and what its like to be part of the CouchDB community.

I hope you can look past our heavy South African accents and find it interesting :). Here is the link - https://soundcloud.com/zadevchat/episode-17-couchdb-with-garren-smith <https://soundcloud.com/zadevchat/episode-17-couchdb-with-garren-smith>

Cheers
Garren

Re: Podcast talking CouchDB, PouchDB and Hoodie

Posted by Katharina Jockenhöfer <ka...@thehoodiefirm.com>.
Cheers!
Great stuff!!

On 11 Nov 2015, at 12:10, Andy Wenk <an...@apache.org> wrote:

Hey Garren,

wow awesome! This is definitely for the news ;-)

@Katharina ;-)

All the best

Andy

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany

Re: Podcast talking CouchDB, PouchDB and Hoodie

Posted by Katharina Jockenhöfer <ka...@thehoodiefirm.com>.
Cheers!

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany

Re: Podcast talking CouchDB, PouchDB and Hoodie

Posted by Andy Wenk <an...@apache.org>.
Hey Garren,

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany

Re: Podcast talking CouchDB, PouchDB and Hoodie

Posted by Andy Wenk <an...@apache.org>.
Hey Garren,

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany

Re: Podcast talking CouchDB, PouchDB and Hoodie

Posted by Andy Wenk <an...@apache.org>.
Dale, thanks and no problem at all ;-)

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany

Re: Podcast talking CouchDB, PouchDB and Hoodie

Posted by Dale Harvey <da...@arandomurl.com>.

Posted by Andy Wenk <an...@apache.org>.

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany

Re: Podcast talking CouchDB, PouchDB and Hoodie

Posted by Dale Harvey <da...@arandomurl.com>.

Posted by Alexander Gabriel <al...@barbalex.ch>.
+1

Posted by Michelle Phung <mi...@apache.org>.