Posted to dev@yunikorn.apache.org by Wilfred Spiegelenburg <wi...@apache.org> on 2022/09/30 05:36:13 UTC

YuniKorn community meetup: Santa Clara, CA

HI all,

There has not been a community meetup in a while. With ApacheCON next week
in New Orleans I will be in the USA for a while.

I would like to propose a meetup in Santa Clara, California in the 3rd week
of October. That is the week from 17-21 October. Cloudera is willing to
host and organise the meetup at their office.
We can work on the exact content over the next weeks.

Anyone is welcome, please let me know what you think.

Wilfred

Re: YuniKorn community meetup: Santa Clara, CA

Posted by Sunil Govindan <su...@apache.org>.
Hi Folks,

Could we also lock in the agenda so we can publish this on our website?

@Chenya Zhang <ch...@gmail.com>  and @Wilfred Spiegelenburg
<wi...@apache.org> , could you please help?

Thanks
Sunil