Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Gustavo Fernandez <gu...@zylk.net> on 2006/09/20 21:17:18 UTC

problems with templates MapBuilder.vm Peer.vm

Hi,

I think that there is a problem with the torque 3.2 configuration. If
you use the properties

torque.subpackagePeer = model
torque.subpackageObject = model
torque.subpackageMap = model.map
torque.subpackageManager = model
torque.subpackageBean = model.bean
toruqe.subpackageBaseBean = model.bean
torque.subpackageBase = model

in the build.properties the code generated by torque-gen throw a
runtime-error (NotClassFoundError).

After cheking the templates I found the next line in MapBuilder.vm

> "${package}.map.${table.JavaName}MapBuilder";

and I think the correct line would be something like:

<"${packageMap}.${table.JavaName}MapBuilder";

The same stuff  in Peer.vm

> ${package}.$table.JavaName ${package}.$child.ClassName

with the corresponding corrections:

< ${packageObject}.$table.JavaName
< ${packageObject}.$child.ClassName

When I change these lines the exception dissapear.  Is it a bug or a
missing configuration?

Best wishes from Bilbao
--gustavo

--
---
Gustavo Fernandez Gomez

Este mensaje, y en su caso, cualquier fichero anexo al mismo, puede
contener informacion confidencial, siendo para uso exclusivo del
destinatario, quedando prohibida su divulgacion copia o distribucion a
terceros sin la autorizacion expresa del remitente. Si Vd. ha recibido
este mensaje erroneamente, se ruega lo notifique al remitente y proceda
a su borrado.Gracias por su colaboracion.

This message, and in the case of any file annexed to it, can have
confidential information, and it is exclusively for the use of the
address of the message. It is strictly forbidden to spread a copy or
distribute to third parties, without the express order of the sender. If
you have received this message mistakenly, we request you to notify to
the sender, and please be sure to erase it. Thank you for your
collaboration.

RE: problems with templates MapBuilder.vm Peer.vm

Posted by Greg Monroe <Gr...@DukeCE.com>.
Yes, this is a bug if you set a different map package.
It's there even in the current head.  Please enter a
Jira issue with this so it will get on the "to be fixed"
list.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TORQUE

Duke CE Privacy Statement
Please be advised that this e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential communication or may otherwise be privileged or confidential and are intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient you may not rely on the contents of this email or any attachments, and we ask that you  please not read, copy or retransmit this communication, but reply to the sender and destroy the email, its contents, and all copies thereof immediately.  Any unauthorized dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.