Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Tom Cunningham <tc...@redhat.com> on 2009/04/01 03:00:54 UTC

Re: Cannot deploy jUDDI 2.0rc6 in JBoss 4.2.3

Binh,

Here were the steps I took to configure :

Download jboss-4.2.3.GA, unpack
Copy juddi-web-2.0rc6.war to server/default/deploy/juddi.war
Download
http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/maven2/axis/axis/1.4/axis-1.4.jar
Copy axis-1.4.jar to server/default/lib
Download
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/commons-discovery/jars/commons-discovery-0.2.jar
Copy commons-discovery-0.2.jar to server/default/lib
Configure a juddiDB (see the jUDDI docs about configuring a datasource)
./run.sh

Browse to http://localhost:8080/juddi

Posted by Binh Le Thanh <bi...@gmail.com>.
Thank Tom,