Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org> on 2018/04/11 17:56:20 UTC

Interested to work on DB Torque?

Hi folks,

as you probably know, ties between Turbine and DB Torque are
traditionally strong. We could need some help to push out Release 4.1 of
DB Torque which probably would help Turbine as well.

Someone interested?

Bye, Thomas

Antwort: Re: Interested to work on DB Torque?

Posted by Georg Kallidis <ge...@cedis.fu-berlin.de>.
Hi Thomas,

same for me, I think I am already subscribed to @dev and @user.

I currently already using dbcp2 in a patched Torque runtime and may test
the new 4.1 trunk, which compiles to Java 7 as its lowest version, if I
remember right, just to keep in mind..

Best regards, Georg

Von:    Jeffery Painter <je...@jivecast.com>
An:     dev@turbine.apache.org
Datum:  11.04.2018 20:01
Betreff:        Re: Interested to work on DB Torque?

Hi Thomas,

I will join the mailing lists there later today. I should probably have
been on it already :-)  Let me know how I can help.

--
Jeff

Posted by Jeffery Painter <je...@jivecast.com>.
Hi Thomas,