Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by judy_user <si...@tcs.com> on 2009/12/25 09:39:24 UTC

Service Inquiry in juddiv3

hi kurt,

Can you pls let me know the procedure to lookup for services through the
juddiv3 portal?
Also pls let me know if the juddiV3 version that was released in Oct' 09 is
stable now? Coz I sometimes find it difficult to navigate through the portal
as all the links dont come up. May I also know when this portal will be
ready for publishing services? Currently im trying to save the services
using standalone java programs. It would be great if you could also provide
me the link/location where I can get the java code for publishing services
and explain in detail the sequence to follow to publish the services.

Thanks a lot in advance.