Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "Gosse, William" <wi...@eads.com> on 2007/10/30 16:59:22 UTC

how to chain several service engines

Hi,

I have a proxy web service that forward received message to an external web
service. I would like to transform the external web service response through
an xsl transformation, then, dispatch the transformed response to several
web service endpoints (asynchronously if possible). Moreover, I want the
proxy web service to receive the original response from the external web
service (before the xsl transformation).

Do you know what is the best way to do this? Are their any existing eip
components to help me?

Thanks for you help

William.

Re: how to chain several service engines

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
William,

You should be able to use an <eip:wire-tap> with the <eip:target/> set
to the external web service and an <eip:outListener/> to forward a copy
of the out message to the rest of your endpoints (XSL-T, other web
service endpoints).

Gert