Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Phil Blake <ph...@sparkbc.com.au> on 2003/12/01 04:01:21 UTC

nested selectors

Hi Everyone,

I am having a problem with nested "resource-exists" selectors.

The wacky symptom is: When there is a nested resource-exists selector
in a matcher, our sitemap does not appear to be used  - ie, the sitemap
from the folder above returns a "resource not found".

As soon as I remove the nested resource-exists selector, the correct
matcher in the correct sitemap is used.

I can't find any log entries that help me much.

Has anyone seen this behavior? Does anyone use nested resource-exists
selectors?

Thanks for your time,

Phil