Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by yx...@wm.edu on 2002/08/21 17:29:25 UTC

Re: Session: simpleSessionHandler And Ansynchronized messaging

Hello Tom,

Thanks for your help, I got it all worked out. The
authorization header is  to inform the client side
authorization granted and time out information for the
subsequent calls to server.

By the way, does anyone know how to enforce the
services' (calls) order on the server side, if there are
many methods (calls) avaliable in the web service.

Another question is how to inform the client the server
has timed out. Right now I am using soap header message
to construct the time out information on the server side
and process it in the client side. Does anyone has a
better idea? Or know how to inform the client in an
Asynchronized way from the server side?

Thanks in advance!

Tina