Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Raja Balasubramanian/MAXIMUS <Ra...@maximus.com> on 2007/02/08 00:14:59 UTC

Ode under different Appserver/database server

Hello,

Does Ode tested under different
	1. App servers (Other than Tomcat and Geronimo 1.1.1)
	2. Database servers (Other than Derby and MySQL)

I tried with Geronimo 2.0M2 and IBM Websphere CE (Which is Geronimo 1.1).
Both didn't work for me.
I tried with Oracle and still trying..!
If anybody has different app servers and database server configurations,
Could you please share the information?

That would be a great help.

Thank you
Raja

Re: Ode under different Appserver/database server

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
BTW, we run Ode pretty much as-is on all databases and application server
combinations that we support.  We use the same SQL schema as in Subversion
plus the indexes that Matthieu sent earlier on this list.  There's no secret
sauce involved...  As discussed, there are known database deadlock
situations that we are trying to resolve right now.  This is the bleeding
edge, so if you run into issues please send in as much diagnostic
information as you can.  We'll try to help!

alex

Posted by victor panizza <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hello All