Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Alex Gordon <al...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/20 00:48:10 UTC

Contributing!

Hello Drillers!

I would love to contribute to this project.

My main experience is in SQL and backend programming; however, right now
I've been tinkering with big data technologies. I've set up my own virtual
hadoop cluster and played around with it. I've had around 6 years of
experience with c#, and less than a year with Java.

I've never contributed to an open source project, and this one looks
extremely interesting for me.

Thanks!
Alex

Re: Contributing!

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
I think that our lovely new web-site design could use some help with regard
to pointing out answers to common questions as well.

Re: Contributing!

Posted by Timothy Chen <tn...@gmail.com>.

Re: Contributing!

Posted by Murthy Kakarlamudi <ks...@gmail.com>.