Posted to user@struts.apache.org by fa...@gmail.com, fa...@gmail.com on 2019/06/10 09:17:59 UTC

Re: Upgrade from struts 2.3.37 to struts 2.5.20 issue.

On 2019/05/21 15:49:26, "HuiFung@GMail" <hu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> encounter issue when .ear file deployed in Weblogic 12.1.3.0.0 server.
>
> Error: Struts Dispatcher cannot be found...
>
> Upgraded the necessary jar files such as struts core, json and updates the
> necessary properties file. but still encounter the struts dispatcher error.
>
> any idea what did I missed out? project is using ANT build and also is a
> non-maven project.
>
> Regards,
>
> Hui Fung
> Sent from G-Mail

Hi,

Previous problem had been solved. Now another problem that arise, I know the "struts2-jsf-plugin.jar" was removed from Struts 2.5 onwards. How do we replace Struts-JSF-Plugin in our project as the project was extending jsf-default in struts.xml. Any idea how to resolve to use third party jsf-api?