Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Je...@nlgroup.ca on 2003/03/12 17:13:56 UTC

[OT]Best JSP plugin for eclipse..

I do not want to start yet another IDE debate but..

I currently enjoy the JSP editing support in Netbeans 3.4.1
ie: full code completion for custom tags ect.

But I am slowly moving to Eclipse for other reasons.

Is there a plugin that matches the JSP editor support found in Netbeans?

Re: [OT]Best JSP plugin for eclipse..

Posted by Pascal THIVENT <pa...@free.fr>.
Jeff_Mychasiw@nlgroup.ca wrote:

Hello,

I use the STRECL JSP editor plugin whith eclipse for personal use.

According to the detail page, the following features are available :

JSP editor

    * tree structure visualization + filtering
          o HTML tags
          o JavaScript tags
          o Tags Libraries
    * property view / editor
    * syntax highlight
    * code assist
    * automatic source code validation and view refresh

Need registration for download : http://www.strecl.com/

Pascal

Posted by "Robert S. Sfeir" <ro...@codepuccino.com>.
On Wednesday, March 12, 2003, at 12:34 PM, Roland Berger wrote:

> Yeah, why use Eclipse if IntelliJ IDEA has it all and better. Don't
> spend
> $3000 on wsad (unless you need swing gui builder), spend  approx. $500
> for
> IDEA.
> Roland

or FREE right now while they build the next revision... but you have to
work with a beta IDE.  It will hook you, and you will have quite a few
months to decide if you like it or not.  For the beta release go to
http://www.intellij.net/eap.  Free registration and all that, and they
never spam you.  Excellent forums and super cool bug tracker.

RE: [OT]Best JSP plugin for eclipse..

Posted by "Robert S. Sfeir" <ro...@codepuccino.com>.

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.

How do you reinitialize struts and tiles

Posted by Julio Barros <Ju...@E-String.com>.
Hi,

Is it possible to reinitialize struts and tiles and force them to
reload their configuration files without stopping and starting the
servlet container?  I have an action that calls "getServlet().init()"
but that does not seem to work?  What am I missing?

Thanks.

Julio