Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2018/03/12 20:30:56 UTC

[DOC] Human Resource Glossary Jira Task

Hi All

If someone wants an initial documentation task to pick up then

could be a good start because a Human Resource glossary already exists here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBENDUSER/Human+Resources+Glossary

So the work will be reviewing the original list and the moving the terms and their definitions into the hr-glossary.adoc file. You might want to tidy up the definitiions, make them shorter or easier to understand (the choice is yours).

I’ve already added a few definitions from the list into the hr-glossary.adoc file that is attached to this issue, as an example to show you how easy it is to write the content.

Please let me know if you have any questions (and remember to please assign the task to yourself so we don’t do double work otherwise someone else may also decide to work on it at the same time!)

Thanks
Sharan